Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Red, Pink, and Love Day


"One of these things is not like the other, One of these things just doesn't belong."  Hound Dawg was walking around with such sad eyes last night that I thought I should make him a Valentine's treat.  Can you tell which one is his?

I can't help it, I LOVE Valentine's Day.  I really do.  In the past, I've theorized that it has something to do with the color scheme.  Red and Pink, yum!

I've just never understood those "anti-Valentine's Day" folks and I'm speaking here as a woman with a lot of single Valentine's Days behind me.  Any day is what you make it.

So, Happy Valentine's Day!
 

9 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great Valentines Day!!! Fin don't worry I am sure Copper will give her lots of love for you! *S* Love the cookies! -Lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentines is easily my favorite day of the year, even if it is in the dead of winter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Copper is lucky. Not only a nice new sweet little bone, but he is with you today. I sure wish I were too. Be back just as soon as I can get there!

    Thanks for making me your Valentine, and being mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lu, Copper LOVED his cookie, big pink drooly mess.

    Bobby, I really enjoy it!

    Fin, thank you honey. Copper did like his treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, Copper and Fin are sure lucky...."blessed" as K would say. Happy Valentine's Day to you all. :)

    S

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Copper's lucky to have you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scott, thank you. I'm sure you and Kelly had a nice day but a belated Happy Valentine's Day to you and your Valentine.

    SW, Thanks. I think he thinks I'm lucky to have him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admit to being a Valentine's Grinch (mostly because we shouldn't relegate expressions of love to one commercially-sanctioned "holiday"), but I love that you made Copper his own bone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Intelli, I agree, we shouldn't wait for one day a year to express love to one another. :) Yet, I still have fun doing extra-special things on Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Please play nicely.